[Nfbv-announce] Reason #3 of why you will want to win a NFBV Caribbean cruise

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:48:27 UTC 2010

Reason #3 of why you will want to win a NFBV Caribbean cruise

It's almost like they are giving the cruise away

Most people at some time have purchased a lottery ticket hoping to hit the
'big one'. No matter how poor the odds, they keep buying and hoping to win.

Have you ever looked at what the odds are of winning a state lottery? How
does 1-in-76,000,000 sound. And, those odds don't guarantee you that you
won't have to share the winnings with someone else who also chose your same
lucky numbers.

When it comes to the Caribbean cruise being raffled off by the National
Federation of the Blind of Virginia, the odds are so good; the cost of a
raffle ticket might be the best (and most fun ) investment you ever made.

The National Federation of the Blind of Virginia is sponsoring a
fund-raising cruise   which consists of a seven day fun-filled shipboard
experience. The cruise ship will be departing from Baltimore MD on August
21, 2011. We will visit Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas
and Freeport, Bahamas.  We will be on the beautiful Carnival Pride.

For just ten dollars a raffle ticket, you have an outstanding opportunity to
win this entire cruise for two (a nearly $2000 value) for only the cost of a
raffle ticket. In addition, each ticket sold helps to fund the NFBV's
nationally recognized programs which bring educational opportunities and
fellowship to our state's blind and low-vision citizens.

To get your chance to win a cruise for two next summer, contact your local
NFBV chapter President or Tracy Soforenko, 703 635-4595. The winning raffle
ticket will be drawn at our NFBV state convention this November. So don't
wait to the last minute to get your ticket!!

Please follow the link below to get
information about the ship.
<http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=
PR>http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shi