[Nfbv-announce] The Passing of Mrs. Hazel Wallace

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Tue Mar 1 18:47:46 UTC 2011

>From Corlis Jones:

With deep regrets, I write to inform you of the passing of Mrs. Hazel
Wallace, a member of the Greater Williamsburg Chapter.    She passed on
Saturday, February 26, in a hospital in Richmond where she underwent open
heart surgery.

Mrs. Wallace was a faithful member and the Chaplin of our chapter since it
was organized in March, 2004.

We will miss her.  We ask that your thoughts and prayers be with the family.

Below are the funeral arrangements.

Sadly Submitted,

The Greater Williamsburg Chapter

Corlis M. Jones, pres.

A funeral service will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday, March 3, 2011, in Mt.
Pleasant Baptist Church, with the Rev. Ronald A. Ellis officiating.
Interment will follow in the church cemetery. Family and friends will
assemble, at 100 Watford Lane, by noon on Thursday. Evangelist Wallace may
be viewed from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, at the funeral home.
Professional service entrusted to the staff of Whiting's Funeral Home, 7005
Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 757-229-3011. View and post condolences
on our online guestbook at