[Nfbv-announce] Why Window Eyes

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Fri Mar 4 20:22:22 UTC 2011

From: Richard Krafsig [mailto:Richard at tcsassociates.com]

I hope you are doing well.  We just posted the announcement for the Why
Window-Eyes workshop we will be conducting at the MLK library in Washington
DC.  The event is scheduled for Thursday March 31 and here is a link you can
follow to get more information about the workshop:
http://www.gwmicro.com/News_
<http://www.gwmicro.com/News_&_Events/Upcoming_Events/?eventID=405>
&_Events/Upcoming_Events/?eventID=405.  I wanted to personally invite you
and also encourage you to pass this invitation along to others you who might
be interested.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  Have a great
day and I look forward to working with you again soon.

Richard Krafsig

Sr. Account Executive

Follow TCS on Facebook!
<http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Wheaton-MD/TCS-Associates/121190615008?ref=
sgm>  or Twitter <http://twitter.com/TCSAssociates09>

Abacus-N-Bytes

d/b/a TCS Associates

11141 Georgia Ave, Suite 200

Wheaton, MD 20902

Office: 240.292.7627

Mobile: 301.466.9103

Fax: 301.942.9110

Email: mailto:richard at tcsassociates.com

Linkedin:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/richkrafsig>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richkrafsig

IM: TCSrich

 <http://www.tcsassociates.com/> www.tcsassociates.com

SWaM/MBE Certified

GSA Schedule GS-35F-0512L

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient named above.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send
this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy
of it from your computer system. Thank You.