[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Caucus announcement

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu May 26 17:30:02 UTC 2011

At this year's convention of the National Federation of the Blind, the
Virginia affiliate will caucus on Monday evening, July 4 at 10 P.M. in the
Wekiwa 2 room on Level 2 of the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel.  We will meet to
discuss any business specific to our affiliate and to congratulate our
national scholarship winner, Christopher Fountain.  We look forward to the
opportunity to greet old friends and make a few new ones. See you soon in
Orlando!

Fred Schroeder, President