[Nfbv-announce] New Contact Information for the Povinellis

lpovinelli lpovinelli at aol.com
Sat May 28 16:12:49 UTC 2011

Greetings,

It is our hope and prayer that this finds all of our NFB family in Virginia doing well this Memorial Day weekend.

I thought many of our friends would like to receive our updated contact information now that we have arrived and settled into our new home here in Madison, Alabama.

Our new address is:
121 Cork Alley
Madison, AL  35758-3106

Our new landline number is: (256) 325-4120

Our cell phones are as follows:
Larry's has not changed (703) 969-6476
Sue's new number is (703) 340-0694

Our emails will remain the same.

lpovinelli at aol.com
skpovinelli at gmail.com

We have already made contacts through our church and the federation. Sue has seen her new office space, but her technology/computer has yet to be setup.  Consequently, Sue has been teleworking while IT continues to setup the computer system in the new building.  It is anticipated that Sue will be working onsite sometime next week.  Everyone will be moved into the new building over the next few months with the hope that all 4,000+ employees will be in the building by the end of September.  Sue will pass along her work number once she is at her desk and knows exactly what it is.

I am in the process of filing for admission to the Alabama bar.  The Virginia and Alabama bars have reciprocal admission agreements.  Consequently, I will be able to gain admission without taking the bar exam.

Anyhow, you are welcome to come and visit us here in the south.  We have plenty of space to host anyone that comes visit. Our door is always open to all our friends in VA.  God's blessings to each and everyone of you.

Feel free to give us a call and we'll catch up.  For those of you on Facebook, I will be putting pictures up once we have all our furniture setup over the next few weeks.

I hope to see many of you in Orlando for our NFB convention.

Warmest regards to all,

Larry & Sue