[Nfbv-announce] A video get well card to NFBV member Kierra Davis

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:46:50 UTC 2012

Shortly before this year's NFB of Virginia convention, we learned that fellow Federationist Kierra Davis, who has been a very active mentor in our programming for students, is sick with a serious medical condition. Upon learning that she would not be at convention, Chris O'Meally organized the filming of a video greeting card for Kierra.

When you click the following link, you will be directed to the video's YouTube page. The video will play automatically.

http://youtu.be/dbDLwyqYFIY

Thanks, Chris, for organizing this effort, and let's all keep Kierra and her family in our thoughts and prayers.

Corbb

---
Corbbmacc O'Connor
Communications Coordinator