[Nfbv-announce] Washington Seminar

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Fri Nov 9 10:15:36 UTC 2012

The following message comes from Diane McGeorge who organizes many of the
logistics for our Washington Seminar.

Dear Federationists:

This is a reminder about making your hotel reservations for the 2013
Washington seminar.  Our deadline is December 28, 2012, and though I know
most of you are busy with holiday activities and preparations, we would
certainly appreciate getting your reservations as early as possible.

We would like to have representation from all 50 states, so do please
encourage members from your state affiliates to attend.

I hope you have made your reservations for meeting space, as these meeting
rooms fill up very quickly.  Please notify us prior to December 10th, giving
us the number of people you expect in attendance and the type of room setup
you wish to have.

The rates are $177 for single, double, triple, or quad rooms, and the tax is
14.5% per night.  The address of the Capitol Holiday Inn is 550 C Street,
SW., Washington, DC 20024.

Following is the information I will need to make your hotel reservations:

1.            Your Date of arrival and departure.

2.            First and last names of any roommates that might be sharing
with you.  Please spell first and last names of each person sharing the
room, and    please include arrival and departure date for each person.

3.            Please specify if you wish a smoking or nonsmoking room, and
how many beds you wish to have in the room--for example, two beds, one queen
bed, or one king bed.

4.            Please indicate if you wish any special accommodations such as
an accessible bathroom.

5.            If you request a rollaway bed, there will be a $15 charge per
night.  Refrigerators are standard to all guest rooms at no additional
charge.

6.            Per the hotel contract, individual cancellation must be made
72 hours prior to date of arrival to avoid one night's room plus tax
cancellation charge.  To make changes to your reservation, you must get in
touch with Lisa Bonderson or me as soon as possible to avoid such a charge.

Please do not contact the hotel to make your reservations.  I submit all the
reservations for the Washington Seminar.  You may call (303) 778-1130,
extension 219, to make your reservation, or you may email your reservations
to Lisa Bonderson at: lbonderson at cocenter.org.  We will confirm receipt of
your reservation either by return email or by telephone, so be sure to give
us your telephone number and your email address.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this message.

Have a blessed and happy holiday season,

Diane McGeorge

Coordinator: 2013 Washington Seminar