[Nfbv-announce] The next generation of VPAD

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 19 00:13:38 UTC 2012

Good evening all,
This is just a friendly reminder that the current VPAD plan will be ending at the end of this year.  Since the state convention, many participants in the plan have switched over to the next generation and a few have signed up for the very first time.  This is TERRIFIC!  Now, let's focus on getting everyone switched over and to signing up new participants.
Please give me a call at (804) 262-7057 if you have any questions about switching over to the next generation or if you want to sign up for the first time.  Remember, with the next generation of VPAD, there are no fees, 100% of your donation goes to support the programs of our affiliate.
I look forward to hearing from all of you soon.
Mark Roane
NFBV Treasurer