[Nfbv-announce] Communications Committee Conference Call Tuesday at 8PM

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:52:13 UTC 2014

Hi All,
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow, Tuesday, December 16 will be the time for our monthly NFBV Communications Committee Conference call. We start at 8:00PM and run till 9:00PM. All are invited!

Some of the items we will discuss:
We have a go ahead for setting up a NFBV Facebook page. We will need people to help us set it up and administer it.
Also, we have some chapter building guides available and we need good ideas for getting it out to those who can use it.
We have lots of great audio testimonials about how well the NFBV serves the blind community. Should we put it on YouTube? The website? Your thoughts.
We need to remind our chapters to send content to the NFBV website. If people don’t hear about us, we don’t exist. Let’s not let that happen.

Hope to see you there,
John Bailey

The NFBV Communications Committee meets the third Tuesday of every month. We start at 8:00 PM. Everyone is invited to join us on the call. Conference Dial-in Number: 7609841000 Participant Access Code: 607337#