[Nfbv-announce] 75 days in Fredericksburg

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Oct 31 09:08:48 UTC 2014

The Fredericksburg Area Chapter commemorates the 75th Anniversary of the
National Federation of the Blind by announcing that as of today, we have 75
members that have paid their annual dues and are official members of NFB!

The members are:

Jennifer Allen

Charles Annor-Frempong

Nana Kwadwo Afranie-Frempong

Linda Atkinson

Bryan Baldwin

Mark Cole

Clyde Compton (lifetime)

Hazel Compton (lifetime)

Brittany Crone

Cynthia Cross

Chris Ehrmann

Greg Ehrmann

Pam Ehrmann

Don  Forrester

Shirley Forrester

Hollis Frisch

Gregory Hall

Steve Hastalis

Kathy Heil

Alysha Jeans

Joe Johnson (lifetime)

Louise Johnson (lifetime)

Michael Joos

Rissa Joos

Nathan Joos

Kaitlynn Jordan

Jutta Jordan

Michael Kasey

Julie Lee Kay

Ed Kenlon

Marilee Kenlon

Mike Leiterman

HeatherLeiterman

Alex Crawford

Kaitlynn Crawford

Helen Marler (lifetime)

Gregory Moffitt

Vicki Moffitt

Tom Moffitt

Roy Murphy

Mel Padgett

Becky O'bryan

Brian Parsons

Carolyn Parsons

Leo PFALTZGRAFF

Jackie Porter

Juanita Pitchford

Robert Pitchford

Arva Priola

Daniel Radcliff

Jessica Reed

Lila Reed

Maria Riegger

Mark Ross

Rebecca Savage

Bill Shorter

Beth Solka

Kimberly Valko

Kelly Valko

Hannah Wages

Ray Wages

Laurie Wages

Katie Wages

Karen Walker

Bernie Werwie (lifetime)

Patty Werwie

BJ Werwie

Will Werwie

Deborah Werwie

Bernard Werwie Sr.

Christopher Werwie

Brian Whitmore

Dawn Whitmore

Jesse Wilinski

Jesse Wilinski, Jr.

End of list

FUN Facts:

Youngest member is 6 months old.

Oldest member is 92 years young.

Members  include Federal employees, public school teachers,  FBI
professional, attorneys, Ph.D., Virginia General Assembly member, Voter
Registrar, librarian, Hadley School administrator/teacher, Project
Management Professional,  World Bank employee, students, FRED bus driver,
parents, retirees, defense contractors,  engineers, business owners, Pastor,
mediator, rehabilitation professional, programmer, historian and  veterans.

Thank you,

Michael Kasey

President

Fredericksburg Area Chapter NFBV

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.