[Nfbv-announce] The passing of Roberta "Bert" Shankle

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 31 14:36:27 UTC 2014

Good morning all,
It is with sadness that I inform you of the passing of our friend and long time member Bert Shankle.

Bert died at 8:30 on Wednesday morning, October 29, 2014  A memorial service will be held at 11:00 am on Saturday, November 1, 2014 at Mt. Vernon Baptist Church located at 11220 Nuckols Road in Glen Allen, Virginia  23059.  The phone number for the church is (804) 270-6600.

It was Bert's wish that in lieu of flowers, memorials take the form of contributions to Samaritan's Purse.