[Nfbv-announce] 2015 NFB of Virginia Raffle

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:49:14 UTC 2015

Help us advance the movement and win big!

Hi Virginia Federationists

In order to grow our movement, run great programs for children, and advocate for full citizenship, we need to fundraise.

As agreed at the may Board of Directors meeting, we will be running a raffle this year.

We need you to help in the following ways:

A)     Sell tickets in your community – We will have tickets at National Convention and at our August board meeting which will go to chapter presidents and anyone who is willing to sell them.

B)      Connect with Service groups – We will be partnering with service groups such as Lions Clubs, Rotary Clubs, Optimist Clubs and other service clubs to have them help us with selling the tickets. If you know people in these clubs, let us know. Maybe you can be our foot in the door with a new partner.

C)      Sell tickets at convention – We will be selling tickets at convention and if you will be with us in Orlando, you are part of our sales force

Bernie Werwie, NFB of Virginia Fundraising Chair, is organizing the raffle. If you have questions about the raffle or you want tickets, please contact Bernie at (540)846-9518 or via email at

Bernardwerwie at yahoo.com

The tickets are pretty standard size. The top right corner has a notch to orient you to the proper orientation of the ticket.

The small left most portion has the standard stub with name, address and phone. All we really need it the name and phone.

The body of the ticket says

$2,500 Cash Prize Raffle

$10 per raffle ticket

Drawing to be held October 31, 2015 in Tysons Corner, VA

Make checks payable to NFB of Virginia

You do not need to be present to win.

www.nfbv.org

Tracy Soforenko