[Nfbv-announce] VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR NFBV TABLE AT CONVENTION

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:20:49 UTC 2015

>From Bernie  Werwie

Dear Fellow Federationists,

   Let's work together to change what it means to be blind by putting the "Fun" back into fundraising. The NFBV needs your
help in volunteering to sell raffle tickets, ear buds and Virginia peanuts at our table in the exhibit hall in Orlando. We
need two volunteers per shift with most shifts lasting only two hours. This is a great opportunity to network, make new
friends and give back to the NFBV affiliate. Please take the time today to schedule your shift by selecting from one of the
time slots below and emailing your selection to bernardwerwie at yahoo.com. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

LIST OF AVAILABLE NFBV EXHIBIT HALL TIMES

MONDAY JULY 6, 2015
11:00am-1:00pm
 1:00pm-3:00pm
 3:00pm-5:00pm

TUESDAY JULY 7, 2015
8:30am-11:00am
11:00am-1:00pm
 1:00pm-3:00pm
 3:00pm-5:00pm

WEDNESDAY JULY 8, 2015
12:00pm-1:45pm
 7:00pm-9:00pm

THURSDAY JULY 7, 2015
12:00pm-1:45 pm

Bernard Werwie

Fundraising Committee Chair, NFB of Virginia

bernardwerwie at yahoo.com