[Nfbv-announce] March audio magazine Fairfax Chapter NFBV

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:21:38 UTC 2015

Hello All,
The March 19, 2015 meeting was as exciting as it was crowded. We nearly had standing room only to listen to our program on “Protecting Your Computer and Personal Information”.

Below is a link to the audio highlights from the meeting and the program. You will want to listen if you ever wondered how to protect your computer and personal information.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23327538/Fairfax_chapter_NFBV/Fairfax_Chapter_NFBV_March_2015_Audio_Magazine.mp3

If you would like more information about visiting a chapter meeting, call me at 703.994.2040 or you can email me directly at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com.
The Fairfax Chapter meets the third Thursday of every month in Fairfax.
Our April meeting program is about how the vision impaired can get the most out of UBER taxi service. You will want to visit us for this one if you ever have challenges with transportation and are looking for new options to get to where you want to go.

John Bailey