[Nfbv-announce] NFB of Virginia Board meeting Minutes for January 2016

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Apr 29 21:39:39 UTC 2016

Members of the Board of the NFB of Virginia,

I offer to you the Minutes of our most recent Board Meeting held in January in Richmond.  They are attached.  Please refer to the email sent by our Recording Secretary, Jennifer Shields below.  If you have clarifications or recommended changes, please let me know no later than Monday, May 2nd.  For our Board meeting in Baltimore, we may save time by not reading the minutes there.

Thank you,
Michael