[Nfbv-announce] Agenda for our visit to the Jernigan Institute May 6 - 8

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Apr 29 20:59:16 UTC 2016

Members of the NFB of Virginia,

We are pleased to present to you the Agenda, which is attached,  for our visit to the Jernigan Institute May 6 – 8.  There are 73 of us confirmed to attend.  The NFB of Virginia Board meeting, to be held on Saturday, as part of our visit, will have a separate Agenda which will be sent later.  The Fellows program and Student Agendas have been sent to those participating members separately.

Our National President, mark Riccobono has agreed to host our visit along with other Leaders for what we believe will be a historic, rewarding and Fun visit.

Looking forward to being with each of you.

Michael Kasey

President