[Nfbv-announce] benefit concert to support Moriah fish

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 00:23:42 UTC 2016

>From Briley O'Connor

Briley O'Connor and her father are performing in a benefit concert this
Wednesday to support Moriah fish, Mike and CJ Fish's daughter. Moriah is
undergoing  Retinal Blastoma cancer treatment. This has meant visits to an
out of state hospital every few weeks, two rounds of chemo, and a mountain
of uncertainty. The added transportation, food, lodging, and the medical
expenses has left them stretched beyond their limits.

The benefit concert will be held on Wednesday, January 6 in Chesapeake at
A.J. Gator's from 7-9 PM. Feel free to contact Briley for any information.

If you wish to contribute and cannot attend the concert, please feel free to
contribute online via a YouCaring page.

https://www.youcaring.com/moriah-fish-494126

Briley O'Connor

brileyoc at gmail.com <mailto:brileyoc at gmail.com>