[Nfbv-announce] Jan. NFBV Communications Committee Meeting is Cancelled for the 19

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 19:52:10 UTC 2016

The January 19, 2016  meeting of the NFBV Communications Committee has been cancelled. We will have just gotten back from Richmond Seminar.

We will have our February 16, 2016 meeting to talk about all the great content from the seminars and to discuss how we can promote our National Scholarships.

P.S. For those attending Richmond and Washington Seminars, don't forget to take lots of pictures with your representatives and to document your adventures. We need to share that info with others.  Don't worry if you can't take pictures. Bring your cameras and smartphones and have the Legislative Assistants take the pictures of you and your representatives. They will love it!

Email your photos and other content to nfbvcc at hotmail.com to have it shared on social media and our website.

John Bailey
703.994.2040

John Bailey:: Tel 703.994.2040
Chairman, Communications Committee, NFB of Virginia
President, Fairfax Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Click here for chapter information
www.NFBV.org
Like us on Facebook!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!