[Nfbv-announce] FW: Finalized Virginia Table Shifts

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Jun 10 12:24:05 UTC 2016

From: Robert Parsons [mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 6:50 AM
To: 'Michael Kasey' <michaelgkasey at verizon.net>
Subject: Finalized Virginia Table Shifts

Good Morning Michael

Please share this finalized table schedule with the announced list.

Thanks

Robert

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College '17

Alpha Delta Mu National Music and Social Work Fraternity

Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society '15

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

Phone: 804 200 3275

"Persist Until Success Happens." -Thomas Bailey

blindness is not what holds you back.