[Nfbv-announce] Help with NFB of Virginia exhibit table at National Convention in Orlando

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Tue May 17 22:46:09 UTC 2016

Will you be with us in Orlando?

We need your help.

>From Robert Parsons:

Greetings Federation Family

First, I would like to take the time to thank all of the members of the
affiliate that has contacted me to volunteer to work a shift at the Virginia
Table at the National Convention's Exhibit Hall. Your participation in this
event is not only an assist to the affiliate in the fundraising sphere, but
a message of how unified and interactive our affiliate members are. I write
this letter, however, to appeal to the members of the affiliate that is
indeed attending the National Convention but have not sent me an e-mail to
volunteer to work the table. Please take the time to send me an email or
give me a call at 804 200 3275 in order to be added to our schedule.

Best Regards

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Vice President, Richmond Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Virginia (NFBV)

blindness is not what holds you back.