[Nfbv-announce] Highlights from NFBV Communications Committee

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 12:27:21 UTC 2016

Hello All,
It was a great conference call last night. I would like to personally welcome two new members to the committee. They were Chris Walker from the Winchester chapter and  Deborah Jackson from the Greater Williamsburg chapter.

We spent the hour reviewing our role in promoting the affiliate and what a great opportunity we had to do that at last week’s leadership weekend held in Baltimore at our National Center.

Our primary goal right now is to work with our chapters and divisions to let us help promote their activities. By just sending the committee announcements of upcoming activities, we can let thousands more people know about them. Just imagine if only one person joined your chapter each month because you posted your information to social media. How long would it take before your chapter doubled or tripled in size?

If you have chapter actives and would like to grow your chapter, please email your activity announcement to NFBVCC at hotmail.com and start adding to your membership.
John Bailey