[Nfbv-announce] Time is running out on getting your copy of K-NFB reader at a reduced price!

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 19:09:01 UTC 2016

K-NFB Reader is on sale now for 25 percent off! And, the sale is almost over.

Right now, the KNFB Reader app for smartphones can help you seize opportunity with our "Make Your Own Luck Sale." From May 16-20, KNFB Reader will be on sale for $74.99 USD, 25% off the regular price. Inaccessible print is no longer an obstacle with KNFB Reader. KNFB Reader is a mobile app that reads print aloud. It's easy to use. Take a photo and the app reads the text in clear, synthetic speech. And it's fast -- the print will be yours almost instantaneously. Don't let the opportunity to make your own luck pass you by. From checking your lottery tickets to studying the wine list before an important dinner to accessing professional and technical journals, KNFB Reader makes print yours.

To learn more about purchasing KNFB Reader, visit www.knfbreader.com. The app will be available for $74.99 USD from May 16-20, 2016 in the iTunes and GooglePlay stores.

John Bailey here. I just purchased my own copy of the app for the iPhone. It was something I wanted for quickly reading printed handouts or for efficiently sifting through the mail. In just a few minutes, I was reading one of Percy Jackson’s books. I could even take a picture of the text on my computer screen and the K-NFB reader read it back to me in less than a second. If I were you and I had been wanting a handy device for quickly turning unreadable print into clearly spoken text, I would buy my copy now at nearly $25 off the regular price before the sale deadline of May 20!

John Bailey
President, Fairfax Chapter
703.994.2040
john_bailey17 at hotmail.com