[Nfbv-announce] Jernigan and McDonald Scholarship awards from Virginia

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat May 21 16:56:21 UTC 2016

Congratulations to the 2016 Jernigan and McDonald Scholarship

recipients.  They will be provided financial assistance to attend their very
first National Convention in Orlando

Please join me in helping to make their first convention a life changing
event!

1.  James Baker, Potomac

2.  Brian Baldwin, Fredericksburg

3.  Nathan Branch, Hampton and