[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Table Schedule at 2016 national Convention in Orlando

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon May 23 01:10:11 UTC 2016

Attached and printed below is the schedule of volunteers.

Contact Robert Parsons if you have questions at

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

Phone: 804 200 3275

Email:   rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>

2016 NFB Virginia table Schedule

*This schedule is tentative and based upon the assumption that all of these
individuals were honest in their availability*

Set Up: Robert Parsons and Jimmie Morris (Co-chairs of this task) will be
setting up and breaking down the exhibit items in the hall. If there are any
questions, please reach Robert at 804 200 3275. On Thursday, June 30, the
exhibitors will have the opportunity to prepare their table for the work to
be done over the next four days. This allotted time is between 12pm and 4pm.
During that time, the items for the table will be transported to the exhibit
hall so that they are on location.

Shifts: The shifts will be hourly and will be broken up amongst the people
that volunteered their time. If a person wants to work more shifts than they
are originally given, feel free to alert Robert or Jimmie and it will
happen. We hope that everyone shows up to work their shifts but in the case
someone unexpectedly drops out, one of the chairs will work the spot and
session.

Friday, July 1,

11am-12pm: Robert P, Jimmie M.

12pm-1pm: Debra J, Andrea P.

1pm-2pm: Nathan B, Donna B.

2pm-3pm: Mary D, Nancy Y.

3pm-4pm: Elsie C, James B.

4pm-5pm: Kierra D., Robert p.

Saturday, July 2

8:30am-9am: Jimmie M, Cynthia B.

9am-10am: Deanna P,, Paula K.

10am-11am: Natasha H, Latasha C

11am-12pm: Fred S, Cathy S.

12pm-1pm:Brian M, Becky K.

1pm-2pm: Uricka H, Belinda V.

2pm-3pm: Christopher W, Jim W.

3pm-4pm:Eric C, Christina W. (Robert will float to assist).

4pm-5pm: Robert P.,Dustin E.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

12pm-1pm: Tracy J, Paula K.

1pm-1:45pm: Robert P, Earl E.

7pm-8pm: Phillip N, Becky K.

8pm-9pm: Jimmie M, Bryan B

Monday, July 4, 2016

12pm-1pm: Jeannette G, Corless J., Andre T.

1pm-1:45pm: Cynthia B, Jimmie M.

**After this last shift on Monday, the items left over will be broken down
and all unsold items will be given back to affiliate members designated to
transport them back to Virginia. As you all can see, each day starts and
ends with a shift in which a chair is present in order to collect funds and
assist with any items needing to be restocked.**

blindness is not what holds you back.