[Nfbv-announce] FW: Survey To Help the Blind Live the Lives We Want In Our Christian Communities

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 11:52:46 UTC 2016

From: Melody Roane [mailto:lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2016 8:41 PM
To: markwroane at gmail.com
Subject: Survey To Help the Blind Live the Lives We Want In Our Christian Communities

Hello everyone,

This is Melody Roane from Richmond, Virginia.  For the past eight years, I have had the privilege to serve on the Board of the Braille Circulating Library which is a ministry located here in Richmond, that provides Christian materials to blind patrons from all around the world.  Many of our materials are available in Braille, large print and cassette.

We are excited about all the opportunities God has given the Braille Circulating Library to serve the blind community over the past 91 years, and we are stepping out in faith as we plan for the next 91 years!  We are at a point in the life of our ministry where we want to receive your input concerning what materials and services would help you grow in your Christian walk and empower you to serve others in your churches.  We are exploring ways that we can modernize our collection and make it more accessible to the blind.

In the link below, you will find a short introduction to the history of our ministry along with a ten-question survey.  We are requesting that you fill out the survey with your thoughts and ideas that we will prayerfully consider as we determine God’s direction for the Braille Circulating Library.

Thank you in advance for your input and suggestions.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me at lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com <mailto:lindseyroanem1 at gmail.com>

May God bless you in all the good work you do.

Have a beautiful day!

Melody Roane

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScZXLZYfD_z-WYIjj8OR9GYWAEoJppy9fWWArWA6cJeYYXrtQ/viewform