[Nfbv-announce] Legislative Ideas can turn into Resolutions!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 18:23:23 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

My name is Deepa Goraya and I am the new Co-Director of the NFBV Legislative
Committee, along with Jeanette Gholson. On October 24th, we will be holding
a conference call for members to call in and suggest ideas for resolutions ,
especially those that would affect our legislative agenda. Resolutions are
very powerful, as they can influence the policies of the affiliate. So this
is a great way to have your voice heard on an issue that is important to
you. You do not need to know how to draft a resolution to participate on the
call. If your idea is selected, you will be able to work with an experienced
resolution drafter and turn your idea into a resolution to be presented at
the Resolutions Committee meeting at our upcoming state convention.

More details about the call will be upcoming.

Deepa Goraya

blindness is not what holds you back.