[Nfbv-announce] 2016 NFB of Virginia Scholarship Winners

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Oct 13 14:11:32 UTC 2016

My Federation friends,

We are proud to announce our  Scholarship winners to be recognized at
convention this year:

Tracy Jones, graduate student, University of the Rockies (online), Ashland,
Virginia.

Sharon Jose, , George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia.

Robert Parsons, , Randolph Macon College, Richmond, Virginia.

We are grateful to the scholarship committee:

Brian Miller, Chairman

Derek Manners

Deepa Goraya

Please join us in congratulating our winners!

Michael Kasey, President

blindness is not what holds you back.