[Nfbv-announce] Not too late to join us for a motorcycle ride around Fairfax this Saturday

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:08:58 UTC 2016

Room for everyone. Come join us Saturday at 10 AM for a tour of the city you won't soon forget.

Ever wonder what it would be like to ride a high powered motorcycle? Well, here is your chance to experience the noise, technology, and adventure of being on a motorcycle and touring the City of Fairfax.

Several members from the local Harley motorcycle club will be gathering for a motorcycle ride-and-tell just for us.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 10 AM. at the City of Fairfax Town Hall, dozens of motorcycle enthusiasts will be answering our questions about what it is like to own a motorcycle. Then, they will take us on a tour of the city on their bikes.

This event is open to anyone interested in learning about the hobby. Or, those just wanting an exciting ride around the town.

The Fairfax City Hall is located at  10455 Armstrong St, Fairfax, VA. We will be meeting at the front doors. Be there by 10 AM if you want your chance to tour the city on the back of a Harley.

For more information, contact NFBV Fairfax Chapter President, John Bailey via email at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com> or via phone at 703.994.2040. The event is open to everyone