[Nfbv-announce] Bring your ideas for Convention Resolutions

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 18:20:44 UTC 2016

Dear NFBV members,

On Monday, October 24, we will be having a conference call at 8 PM for those
who are interested to come present ideas for resolutions, especially those
that would affect our legislative agenda. Resolutions are very powerful, as
they can influence the policies of the affiliate. So this is a great way to
make your voice heard on an issue that is important to you. You do not need
to know how to draft a resolution to participate on the call. If your idea
is selected, you will be able to work with an experienced resolution drafter
and turn your idea into a resolution to be presented at the Resolutions
Committee meeting at our upcoming state convention. The call-in info is the
following:

712 432-0220

Passcode 9986460#

Sincerely,