[Nfbv-announce] Saturday (10/22) Social Media Training Session in Arlington Open to All

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:26:41 UTC 2016

 The Potomac Chapter National Federation of the Blind of Virginia is
hosting an intensive seminar on social media on Saturday October 22.
Danielle Trevino, social networking expert at the National Federation of
the Blind will offer the seminar.

We will start at 9:00 am at the St. George’s Episcopal Church, 915 Oakland
Street, Arlington Virginia, room 207.

A bag lunch will be provided.  The cost is $20 covering lunch and room
rental.  There will be plenty of time for individualized instruction.
Please bring a laptop or smart phone.

Seating is limited to 15 and we still have spaces available.

For further information or a reservation, please email or call John
Halverson President Potomac Chapter.  Please let me know if you wish to
attend by Friday evening October 21.

Email: johnh50 at verizon.net

703-379-1141 (h)

703-867-6400 (mobile)