[Nfbv-announce] Slate of Affiliate Officers from the Nominating Committee

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Oct 24 21:37:15 UTC 2016

Friends,

I write to share with you the Nominating Committee report.  It will be
delivered to the Convention on Sunday, November 13 during our Business
session for Elections.  I thank the Nominating Committee for their efforts.

Michael

>From the committee:

Dear President Kasey,

I am pleased to transmit to you the 2016 National Federation of the Blind of
Virginia Nominating report. The Committee agreed to nominate the following
slate of candidates to be recommended for election at our upcoming State
Convention.

President, Tracy Soforenko

1st Vice President, Sandy Halverson

2nd Vice President, Uricka Harrison

Treasurer, Mark Roane

Recording Secretary, Jennifer Shields

Corresponding Secretary, Chris Walker

Delegate to the 2017 NFB Convention, Tracy Soforenko

Alternate Delegate to the 2017 NFB Convention, Sandy Halverson

Respectfully submitted,

Charlie Brown, Chair

Jeanette Gholson

Stewart Prost