[Nfbv-announce] Let the Department of Education Hear Your Voice about the proposed DOD regulations that may violate Randolph Sheppard regulations

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 18:08:58 UTC 2016

A note from Harold Wilson, leader of the Virginia Blind Vendors Division,
asking for our support:

Below is a link that will allow blind entrepreneurs and other interested
parties to send emails to the U.S. Department of Education expressing
concern over the proposed DOD regulations.  We are asking Education to take
a stand against the proposed regulations in that they violate the current
Randolph Sheppard regulations.

Those who are interested can let their voices be heard in one of two ways.
They may go click on the website link below and enter four pieces of basic
information. When they hit Submit, emails will automatically be generated to
the Secretary of Education, Assistant Secretary, RSA Commissioner, and RSA
Deputy Commissioner.

The second option is to copy and paste the email from our website, fill in
the two blanks, and email from their own email account. They may also opt to
customize their comments. If they choose this option, they should send
emails to:

John.King at ed.gov <mailto:John.King at ed.gov>

Sue.Swenson at ed.gov <mailto:Sue.Swenson at ed.gov>

 <mailto:Janet.Labreck at ed.gov> Janet.Labreck at ed.gov

Edward.Anthony at ed.gov <mailto:Edward.Anthony at ed.gov>

In some ways, this is preferable but either way works.

The link is:

https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/nfbreg/

Don't wait. Do it now. And share this with all blind entrepreneurs in your
state.

Thank you for your voice!

blindness is not what holds you back.