[Nfbv-announce] Computers for the Blind is dropping the price from $160 to $130.

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:53:22 UTC 2016

Computers for the Blind is dropping the price from $160 to $130.
Press Release – Effective August 1, 2016

In an effort to make accessible laptops more affordable to students and others,  Computers for the Blind is dropping the price from $160 to $130. These computers come loaded with powerful software that will enhance the education, employability, independence and quality of life of those who can least afford them.

No age or income requirements. We also honor this price for organizations. Join the 9,000 consumers who have benefited from our computers.

Talking Typing Teacher is still available by MarvelSoft on our computers for $10 (90% off retail) thanks to a grant we received.  See attached.

David Jeppson
Executive Director
Computers for the Blind

Contact us at: