[Nfbv-announce] NFB of Virginia Nominating Committee for 2016

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Sep 16 21:31:27 UTC 2016

The 2016 National Federation of the Blind Nominating Committee has been
appointed.  I (Charlie Brown) will chair the Committee.

The following offices will be up for election at our upcoming state
convention: President, First Vice President, Second Vice President,
Treasurer, Recording Secretary, and Corresponding Secretary.  We will also
elect a delegate and alternate delegate to the 2017 NFB National Convention.

Those wishing to run for statewide office and those with recommendations may
contact any of the Committee members listed below.

Jeanette Gholson (Richmond) jigholson.din at gmail.com
<mailto:jigholson.din at gmail.com>

Stewart Prost (Tidewater) sdprost at cox.net <mailto:sdprost at cox.net>

Nancy Yeager (Potomac) Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net