[Nfbv-announce] Introducing the 2016 NFBV Exhibitor Passport Program

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Sep 25 21:05:02 UTC 2016

>From Robert Parsons:

Greetings Federation Family

As the time for convention gets closer, I know that we all are gearing up
for preparations to visit our favorite seminars and sessions to find out
what's new and what has changed. If this is true for you, we can satisfy
that search for something new. On Friday, November 11, our exhibit hall will
boasts a combination of past time favorite vendors and new vendors that will
bring something fresh to the table. One way of encouraging that our
affiliate makes long lasting connections with these vendors is by making
sure that you visit the booths. Therefore, we have a challenge and incentive
for each of you.

This year, when you receive your registration packets, there will be a
separate card accompanying your banquet ticket and agenda labelled
"Exhibitor Passport." This card is very important because it is your tickets
to a possible prize at the end of convention. Bring this passport card with
you to the exhibit hall between 12pm-5pm and be sure to visit all of the
exhibitors. When you speak and connect with them, ask them to stamp your
individual passport. At the end of the day, if you have visited all of the
exhibitors and have stamps proving that you have done so, submit your
passport to Jackie Brown sometime that night or on Saturday where she will
verify you have done so and add your passport to the bag of potential
winners.

On Sunday, November 13, Jackie will then pull the winning passport and the
individual chosen will win a $50 cash prize. I hope that you all take
advantage of this opportunity and visit all the exhibitors you can at the
convention. Also, only the attendees that have preregistered will be given
passports, so please be sure to register for the convention now.

If there are any questions you may have about this program feel free to
email me at rob.parso3389 at gmail.com <mailto:rob.parso3389 at gmail.com>  or
call me at 804 200 3275.I look forward to connecting with you in November.

Robert Parsons

Exhibit Hall Coordinator

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

blindness is not what holds you back.