[Nfbv-announce] Holding a Convention Banquet Dinner Party or otherwise catching the stream

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 03:23:12 UTC 2018

>From Tracy Soforenko

President, NFBV

Hi Virginia Federationists,

As the excitement builds for convention, we recognize that some people will not be able to join us in person at the convention. Please consider gathering with friends to listen to the convention via the live stream. Perhaps, some people would like to gather on Sunday, July 8 for dinner and an opportunity to listen to the banquet via the live stream. Alternatively, you can catch any part of the convention that works for your schedule by using the stream.

Details to access the stream in English and Spanish can be found at the following link.

https://nfb.org/convention/2018/stream

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

www.nfb.org

www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want