[Nfbv-announce] Sad News from the Greater Williamsburg Chapter

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 20:20:41 UTC 2018

>From Corlis Jones

President, Greater Williamsburg Chapter

The members of Greater Williamsburg Chapter-NFBV are sad to announce that Ms. Elsie Castleman died some weeks ago.

We learned of this after our meeting on June 12th.

Ms. Elsie joined our chapter about 3 years ago. She always participated in chapter activities and fundraisers as well as attending state and national conventions.

She also was a member of the seniors and veterans divisions.

Sadly submitted,

Corlis Jones

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com