[Nfbv-announce] Important Reminder and Fair Warning

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:36:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

As you will have heard many times by now, State Convention is fast
approaching. The deadline to reserve a room, and the deadline to
pre-register, is Friday, October 26. That's the reminder.

Here's your fair warning:

Unlike last year, I will, not, be reserving extra rooms to accommodate
stragglers. I know it's been a common practice of previous convention
arrangement chairmans. I tried it once to be nice, but the truth is,
everyone has had ample time to make reservations. Planning for the
convention is stressful enough without adding more to my plate, and I assure
you, my life is no less busy than yours. If someone else volunteers to take
more rooms under their name to accommodate late parties, more power to them.
We'll let you know if anyone steps up.

So, please, unless you have something urgent burning, take the time to
reserve a room now. You can either call: 540-786-8321, or you can click on:

https://reservations.travelclick.com/15003?groupID=206747#/guestsandrooms

To pre-register, please review all the ways to do so off our convention
landing page::

http://www.nfbv.org/convention/

Thank you all for your understanding, and more importantly, for your
knocking this out in time.

Joe Orozco