[Nfbv-announce] Richmond chapter walk with the blind

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:23:36 UTC 2018

Dear NFB family,

Please join us on Saturday, October 10, 2018 for the Richmond chapter’s annual walk with the blind. Not only is this a great way for us to get out and show the Community how we live the lives we want; it is a way for us to raise funds to have programs like our BELL academy, to send people to state and national convention, and do so much more! There is no fee to participate in this event; however, donations are always appreciated.

When: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. (please arrive before 10 AM to register for door prizes!)
Where: 3507 West Cary St. (Kroger parking lot by Montana Gold)

If you have questions please do not hesitate to call me at 615-904-4225

Sincerely,
Domonique Lawless
First Vice President,
National Federation of the Blind of Virginia, Richmond Chapter

Sent from my iPhone