[Nfbv-announce] VRCBVI summer youth program - application deadlines

Melody Roane melody.roane at dbvi.virginia.gov
Tue Apr 9 12:04:40 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

One last email to remind everyone that deadlines for our VRCBVI summer
programs for youth are quickly approaching!  Program flyers and required
documents are attached.  Application links are below:

LIFE Program - application deadline is Friday, April 12
<https://www.formrouter.net/forms@VRCB/2019LIFEApplication.html>

LEAP Program - application deadline is Monday, April 15
<https://redcap.vcu.edu/surveys/?s=DAHXA7THPY>

I am definitely available to speak with you about any questions you may
have regarding the programs or application processes.  Give me a call!

Thank you-

--

Greg Chittum

Coordinator for Community Engagement

Virginia Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Vision Impaired

401 Azalea Ave.

Richmond, VA 23227

804-371-3204

vrcbvi.org