[Nfbv-announce] Peninusla Center for Independent Living - Scholarship Fundraiser

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 20:44:04 UTC 2019

Please see below for an event some may find interest in.

Salutations fellow Federationists:

Do you want to be a part of something great?

Do you want to make a difference?

Do you want to encourage people with disabilities to be their best selves by going to college or technical school?

Awesome news, you can do just that by purchasing a ticket to the gospel gala that will be held on June 9, 2019.

Let me give you a lil background.

I work for Insight Enterprises, Peninsula Center for Independent Living as an advocate for people with disabilities. This year we will be putting on a gospel extravaganza to raise money for  a new scholarship program.  The Julia E Holloway Memorial scholarship will provide 1,000 dollar scholarship to a person with a disability who wants to further their education. Ms. Holloway was an educator at the Virginia school for the Deaf, blind and multi-disabled in Hampton as well as the the Sharp school for disabled children in DC later on.  Let’s continue to carry the torch by supporting this  momentus occasian.

Spoiler alert!

Mr. Charles Stanley is one of the performers for this gala, if that doesn’t entice you, I don’t know what will.

The tickets are only $45 and you can visit the website at www.hvacil.org and pay by paypal, money orders and checks are also accepted.

If you have more questions please call (757) 827-0275

To reach the agency or call my cell  directly at (757) 239-2976

Natasha Hubbard

Insight Enterprises, Inc.

Peninsula Center for Independent  Living

2021 A Cunningham Dr., Suite 2

Hampton, VA 23666

757-827-3427

Sarah Patnaude