[NFBV-Announce] CLI 2019-2020 Application

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:41:59 UTC 2019

Hello all,

At this past weekend's affiliate board meeting, Domonique and I were given
the green light to move forward with a second year of the Chapter Leadership
Institute (CLI) program. We want to thank you for your vote of confidence,
and in preparing for a second year, we are ready to take applications.

The deadline for applications is Sunday, September 1 at 11:59 PM. Though the
deadline is tight, we are prepared to assist you in whatever way we can to
make the process as smooth as possible, hence why you will find the
application is very short. For the statement of interest, we are not looking
to be wowed. All we want is a thoughtful narrative of why we should invest
in you in the coming year.

All the details can be found at the following link:

http://nfbv.org/cli_application

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Domonique Lawless & Joe Orozco