[Nfbv-announce] 2019 Washington Seminar Fact Sheets

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 11:57:19 UTC 2019

Good Morning, Federation Family!

Next week, many of us will be on Capitol Hill educating our legislators about issues facing blind Americans. Attached, you will find the fact sheets for the legislative priorities for Washington Seminar.

Sarah Patnaude

patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com

(804) 591-6153

www.nfb.org

www.nfbv.org

Name: 2019 Legislative Agenda - FINAL.docx