[NFBV-Announce] Next NFB of Virginia Tidewater Chapter Meeting

Stewart/Deborah sdprost at cox.net
Fri Jul 5 18:37:50 UTC 2019

I know that many of you are either getting ready or have left for our
national convention in Las Vegas, I wanted to let you know about our next
Tidewater Chapter Meeting.  Our next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, July
20, 2019 @ 12:30 PM. We meet at Bangkok Gardens, 417 West 21st Street,
Norfolk, VA 23517.

Our speaker for this meeting is Julie Akers, Business Development Manager,
Ability2Access.  Julie will be talking about and showing a variety of
assistive technology, including the HIMS Braille Sense Polaris.  Ability2
Access also sells low visions aid as well computerized Braille note takers.

Please if possible, let us know if you are coming, so that we can reserve a
place for you.  Please contact Michael Kitchens at 757-615-9087 or via email
at kitchensii at verizon.net .  Please if possible, let us know no later than
Tuesday, July 15.

This is your opportunity to get information on assistive technology that
could work for you.

Stewart Prost, President

Tidewater Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia