[NFBV-Announce] 59th Floor for Presidential & hospitality suites available without escort

Tracy Soforenko tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 05:34:40 UTC 2019

During our convention stay, we have arranged for access to the floor with the presidential suites and hospitality suite to be available without a key for that floor
The presidential suite is room 59001. The hospitality suite is room 59135.
Please feel free to come to the presidential suite or the hospitality suite without an escort and receiving some fine convention hospitality.
I will be personally working the presidential suite on Sunday from 1 PM to 4 PM. Please come up and have me assist you in obtaining snacks and beverages.
The hospitality suite is available in the morning for breakfast snacks and coffee along with snacks throughout the afternoon.
At this point, all floors other than the floor 59 require an access key for that floor

Tracy Soforenko
Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
202-285-4595