[NFBV-Announce] PWC Minutes for 4-21-2020.docx

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 01:55:35 UTC 2020

Good evening to all:

I hope you all are staying safe and doing well. Here is our minutes from our last meeting held on April 21. Just a reminder we will be having our monthly chapter meeting next Tuesday from 7 to 8 PM. The meeting details are below:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345

One tap mobile:

+16468769923,,8297256345#

I will also forward an email containing information regarding our state board meeting that is being held this Saturday from 1 to 4 PM. I look forward to seeing you guys next week.

Oscar Montiel