[NFBV-Announce] Caption Services for Convention Additional Link

Sarah Patnaude patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 20:12:34 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Federationists,

As we approach convention week, I wanted to share an additional option for attendees who will be utilizing closed captioning. In addition to going to the Full Transcript on Zoom itself, attendees can also got to the following website for closed captions. This website, from what I have been told, is more JAWS and braille friendly then the transcript on Zoom itself. The link is
https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=NFB-VA

We have added this link to the agenda as well for your convenience.

Sarah Patnaude
patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com
(804) 591-6153
www.nfb.org