[NFBV-Announce] Announcing the Next Chapter Leadership Institute

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 22:08:36 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

It is our pleasure to introduce the next cohort of the NFB of Virginia
Chapter Leadership Institute. Our decision was late in coming owed to a
competitive pool of applicants. Even though not everyone was brought into
the program, we were impressed by every application. It serves as a firm
testament to the leadership capacity in the affiliate. Our sincere
congratulations to the incoming participants, our heartfelt thanks to those
participants leaving us, and a warm welcome back to those participants
continuing in the program.

The 2020-2021 Cohort:

Diana Oliveira

Potomac Chapter

Chimere Roberts

Richmond

Marie presume

Blind Parents Group

Sean McMahon

Potomac

Dick Byrne

Fredericksburg

Renee F. Valdez

Greater Alexandria

Lois Fritz

Peninsula

Jennifer Rae Blinsmon

Tidewater

Annie Ascher

Chesapeake Bay

Michael David Kitchens II

Tidewater

Jimmy Lee  Morris Jr.

Richmond

Bobbie (Roberta) Cohen

Fairfax

Jacki Bruce

Greater Williamsburg

Cordially,

Joe Orozco and Domonique Lawless, Co-Chairs