[nfbwatlk] another kitty gone

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Jul 15 17:53:19 UTC 2009

Hi,
My Gabrielle had liver disease and died on Monday.  I miss my bed buddy.  I don't know why I have had so many losses so close together, but they have all been sad.  At least I know she isn't suffering anymore.  She had peed on my bed several times to let me know she was sick and I got kind of tired of remaking my bed.  But I knew it was her way of letting me know she was ill.

I know there are blind people who think they can't take care of pets, so, sad as this is, at least I have had the courage to have my kitties and love them.
Thanks
Lauren
Acorns have an oak tree to become. Kittens have a cat to become. You? You have a radiant human being fully expressing your gifts to become. :) -- Brian Johnson
CATLINES has moved to a blog at:
bizcats.blogs.com/catlines/
Visit us at our catly site:
www.catliness.com