[nfbwatlk] CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS ALOHA HAWAII PACKAGE..22nd Dec-03rd January

elizabeth lalonde elalonde at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 23 21:35:00 UTC 2009

Dear NFBW,

Please help your friends in the CFB raise much-needed funds for CFB by
passing along the following information to everyone you know.
Note: The cost of the trip is cheaper in American funds!!  The exchange rate
is approx 0.93!!

This wonderful travel agent, Sandy Sundar with Marlin Travel has offered to
give CFB $50 whenever anyone books this amazing Hawaii package through her.
You just have to say when you book that you heard about the package through
us, the Canadian Federation of the Blind (CFB), and we will get the $50.

Sandy Sundar is an excellent and efficient travel agent, and I have used her
services several times when booking my travel.

If you could pass this information to your friends and family, I would
appreciate it so much.
Please read below for details about the holiday and how to book it!

<http://www.hawaiiflowerlei.com/product.aspx?pid=113>
<http://www.hawaii-aloha.com/customer/customer_itinerary_3.php?id=150>

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS ALOHA HAWAII PACKAGE

(22Dec-03rd Jan- 12 Nights)

Package Includes

1.	Return air fares from Vancouver to Honolulu
2.	Return Transfer from Honolulu Airport to Hotel
3.	12 Nights at MIRAMAR Hotel
4.	Daily Breakfast
5.	Catamaran Sunset  Cruise with Dinner
6.	Luau Dinner and Show with transportation
7.	Polynesian Cultural Centre Ambassador Package with transportation
from Hotel.
8.	Porterage
9.	Hotel and Air Tax

Cad 2498.00 per person (based on 2 sharing)

(Please enquire for Triple, Quad and Family Rates for Children under ages of
17)

Non Refundable Deposit Amount- Cad 500.00 per person at the time of booking

Balance due- 01st of November.

Call SANDY SUNDAR 604 922 9301 after hours 604 990 9911 to confirm your

Booking
sandy.sundar at marlintravel.ca
MARLIN TRAVEL...2009 South Park Royal...West Vancouver.